BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Past Works Gallery- Will Take Orders

Monday, September 21, 2009

Christmas Orders Sign Up

I am opening up 10 spots for Christmas orders to be placed. I want to make sure that there is enough time to get them done and out in a timely manner. Once full, a spot will only open up if I have enough time to get the items finished. Please sign up early if you wish to have some items made for gifts. Just email me or use the contact me form under where to find me to let me know.

1) Taken
2)Taken
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

No comments:

Post a Comment