BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Past Works Gallery- Will Take Orders

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hi My Name is Sue AND........

Hi My Name is Sue AND........

I am a work-a-holic!
I have 6 new dollies breaking out of the Hollow today....Just putting finishing touches on last 2.  I then have to take pics and edit and then I will have them up for sale on Etsy and my website....Also After-Christmas SALE save 25% off Christmas realted dolls and some Halloween under a SALE tab on my website and Etsy look for Sale by the title.
SAVE NOW ALSO- When you place a new order  see at top of blog to download list of available dolls to make or order, no pic?  email me and I will scan it for you to see as some are OOP ....OR you buy anything that is not on the sale tab...get 10% off and also collect your reward points toward your free doll.  Some of you are super close to getting that......Remember we take all major credit cards now also......

Have fun and Happy Shopping!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment