BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Past Works Gallery- Will Take Orders

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sneak Peek Open House Dollies

Ok y'all I am calling this a sneak peak LOL  anyways the characters are gettin restless in the old hollow to come out and play.  They are anxiously awaiting an adoption so be sure to stop by and peruse them and if you so like we can fill out the paperwork so one of them can be yours to take home or more ...I know they have been partyin and causing much chaos here at the house and I will be glad to adopt them to a good prim home.....

No comments:

Post a Comment