BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Past Works Gallery- Will Take Orders

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Christmas Open House

MAILING LIST CUSTOMERS SHOP EARLY ON NOVEMBER 14TH...
Ok So I wanted to have this big open house November 1st for Christmas, welll, I think it is going to be a small one as I am sooo bogged down with orders and magazine shoots and such that I am going to be lucky to have time to make anything major. I wasn't expecting all the wonderful offers I have been getting and it is just snowballing so I am truly blessed. It is looking like I will be having it in November but around the 15th instead of the 1st. I hope you all can join me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment