BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Past Works Gallery- Will Take Orders

Monday, October 5, 2009

Sooooo




I wanted to have a Christmas open house but that is not going to happen as I am so backed up with Halloween that I will be making it until Easter LOL But I will do special orders on things and maybe get a few pieces done here and there. I also have many swaps and the dolls to get out for the Prim Elegance Magazine soooo busy busy busy.....Somewhere in here I also got to work in kids Halloween costumes too...

I listed 2 newbies on Etsy, their pics are above.....

No comments:

Post a Comment