BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Past Works Gallery- Will Take Orders

Tuesday, October 19, 2010






By Kami Bigler

This festive bat mobile would look great in your entry greeting visiting trick or treaters on Halloween night. With so many different kinds of cool papers available these days, you could really make this your own!

Materials

One old lamp shade with the okay to take it apart
Black fabric I chose black with silver polka dots, but any black pattern would look great!
Hot glue gun
4-5 sheets black card stock I used glittered black card stock
Bat shaped die-cut or bat shaped paper craft punch
Clear fishing line or clear jewelry making string stretchy or not
Crimp beads
Jewelry making crimping tool
Thimble
Needle

Directions See here:
http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2010/10/how-to_halloween_bat_mobile.html

No comments:

Post a Comment