BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Past Works Gallery- Will Take Orders

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Freaked Out!

Ok So I just realized that I totally have such a large email list that my hotmail will not let me send that many in one day. I want everyone to have a fair chance for items July 31st so I have tried not successfully to import my contacts list to Thunderbird. I am having to go in and put everybodies emails in by hand and then I don't know if any are missing. Soooooo I am going to make a new yahoo account and export the list to there and hopefully I will be able to send it all from there or at least half there and half from hotmail.......Any other ideas please let me know...

No comments:

Post a Comment