BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Past Works Gallery- Will Take Orders

Thursday, July 9, 2009

New OOAK Witch coming soon!

Ohhh I have a great witch coming soon to you. I don't think she has ever been done before! I will be posting the progress here when I get her finished.

Oh and I just got in the cutest witch lampshade and lamp and also a cute set of 4 Paper Altered Art witches and then I also got in a WITCH BOOKLET which spells out the word WITCH and each page contains a haunting surprise..... I will have up for sale in the next few days after I make them all and have them together.....Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment