BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Past Works Gallery- Will Take Orders

Friday, June 26, 2009

Booger Nose Boy and Nah Nah Girl





Ok these are my newbies 4 sale. I am in the process of remaking them and so they will have different makedo posts than the pictures. These are not completed just yet but almost done. I am putting this up because they sell out quickly and I am only making one set. They are both made from muslin painted with Gesso and the painted, molded, wired and painted some more. They have molded clay horns, bat wings, and the boy holds a skull staff. The girl holds out her tongue which is a separate piece totally from the doll face. I can go on forever about the detail work here but I will let you look at pics because they speak louder than words.
$100 + free shipping for set
Purchase Item

No comments:

Post a Comment