BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Past Works Gallery- Will Take Orders

Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Wsoapp Halloween Swap


So we had a secret swap and I received my pckage yesterday and was soooo excited to see it was from Patrick of Cre8tor's Touch. I just love all the goodies I received.
He gave me one of his bobble head pumpkin men on his OOAK Halloween boxes, one of his shrunken apple head witches on broom, a yankee candle in sage/cinnamon, some plaster of paris candy molds with pics of Halloween for me to paint up, some plaster of paris square plates to use for testing paint colors and such, a HUGE box of chocolates and some homemade Amish Cashew brittle! I am soo spoiled. Thanks bunches Patrick~

No comments:

Post a Comment