BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Past Works Gallery- Will Take Orders

Friday, August 14, 2009

Repro Vintage Halloween Treats I Found Today


Bought at Pat Catans when I was at home visiting mom.
Witch I got today that son broke in 10 minutes.  Can you see the breaks?  Need some black glitter. Bought at TJ Maxx comes in black and purple.
This was all bought at tueday Morning.  3 shakers, some glitter halloween ornies owl, witch, cat and pumpkin.  2 bobble heads cat and pumpkin, 2 boxes made to look like old books,  and then for Christmas 2 bog white bottle brush trees.
So I went out to TJMaxx and Tuesday Morning and found these wonderful repro Halloween items.  I wanted to show you them all.  Now story today is do not let them sit out with small boys around.  I flipped today!  Totally flipped and went ballistic.  My younger son comes into my office where I have these items on the floor getting ready to put away, he I don't know trips, gets pushed by his brother or something and falls on the black witch breaking the bottom half of her off!  I only had it like 10 minutes before it got broke.  Well I flipped.  Sooo hubby hot glued it and I painted over the break points now I have to find black glitter to cover it up.  I was so mad.  My son just asked me about 5 minutes ago if I forgave him, which I do but i am still mad.  I am having a Malcolm in the Middle Mom moment >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment