BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Past Works Gallery- Will Take Orders

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Newbies Coming Soon

I have 3 great newbies coming soon.  I hope to get them done before I go back to work if time allows as I am swamped with orders and Etsy is really taken off for me.  Sooooo stay tuned on that end.  

Oh and if you homeschool or have a child from 1st-4th grade, this website offers free printables of worksheets and other fun things http://www.classroomjr.com/

Thought it was kewl.  They have a bunch of Harry Potter stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment