BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Would you like me to send you my newsletter when I have new creations? Be the first for sales info and have the PERKS of being on my mailing list? Why not subscribe today?
Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Past Works Gallery- Will Take Orders

Friday, July 16, 2010

So I Tried My Hand at Grunging bottles....Results here...

So I got help from gals on facebook on my fan page on how to grunge bottles. They really knew their stuff.  The first pic is on Etsy now..Red Blood, the second is a work in progress almost finished just needs one more coat.  It is a luminary.....Sulfur Exlixer...
This one is on Etsy...SOLD THANK YOU!

This one will be done by tomorrow and on Etsy.  It has a lid but I kept it off.  Comes with tealight for luminary...

No comments:

Post a Comment